Monday, October 29, 2007

Window shopping...

Yesterday Nancy sms me and ask me to go northpoint to do shopping but i told her i have no money to do shopping but she say no money never mind so i say i go lo.... but today she say she had a call from someone and that person say she have to go to moe to settle something so she sms me she not coming so i say nvm lo.... lucky before that Kelyn call me and ask me whether wan to go with her to my school to collect something from her cca teacher so i say can so i meet her at 12pm outside the school lo
then ltr we went to northpoint. We went to the timezone to play some games... next we went to window shopping and we were thing wat to buy for esther for her brithdae... then we went to long john silver to have our lunch...then we went home ... after i reach home i on my com to play habbo and chat at msn at the same time... i make a few new frenz at habbo ... I felt bored after playing a few hours...
this comin wed my frenz and i are goin to safra at yishun park to play bowling nancy will be treating me ... Happy:)

No comments: