Thursday, November 1, 2007

BBQ- Organised by Miss Soh (form teacher in 2007)

Yesterday, it was fun... I went out at 10.45am in the morning, to go meet joyce, and she invited jack, ruhayu and wenxuan to come too...
I was riding my bike and the other was not... we waited for jueling to come back before we go her house to borrow jueling's bike... we waited for 10min, and jueling called me to tell me she was back... we went to blk 404 and went up to the 11th floor ,then we went up to the 12th floor , jueling asked how many bike we want to borrow and we borrow two bikes...
Then we cycled all the way to esther' house, to find esther and then later esther's father drive her and her fren, debby, to Yishun park and we cycled to the park... and poor jack have to walk there... along the way wenxuan went to find ruhayu and kavita... when me, jueling and joyce reached there , i called atikah to ask where was she??? she told me she was at the north point and will be cycling to the park... then joyce called ah meow(kathyn) to come to the park... later nancy called me to ask me where i am ... i told the location and she told me she was oso at the park but was at the other side of the park so i told her to come to where we are...after a lot of them reached the park... Miss Soh oso arrived liao...
the ood was oso here... but not all of us were there...
After all of us reached and it was aready 2pm so we started to eat ...
After we ate finshed, some of us went to the swings to play the swing, some were chatting wif miss soh and some were cycling...
I really had a lot of fun hanging out wif them...
After that, miss soh went back to school and some of us went home and some dunno go where and me and the other went to the safra to the arcade to play game ...
After that, me, jueling, jack and joyce went to thew nee soon east park to cycled... at there i saw my smallest sister and lifang, shu qi, my gan sister and after that jueling, joyce, jack went to jueling's house to returned the bike... and i went home wif my sister...
This coming monday, nancy will be treating some of us to KBox...
Cool...

1 comment:

chunxi_teo said...

1325 at YISHUN MRT STN.. v MEET 2 go to AMK KBOX...if ok, 1340 at AMK stn.. is beta for mii thX
nancy